HOAMCO is in search of a dependable individual to join our accounting team working in a dynamic and professional environment. The ideal candidate will have experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, be upbeat, have strong verbal and written communication skills, be an organized self-starter and able to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Proficient with Outlook and MS Office suite of products
- Previous accounts receivable and/or accounts payable experience
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of GAAP and have exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and promptly respond to phone and email requests
- Ability to favorably represent the company to our customers
Duties & Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Maintain vendor information, question and solve accounts payable issues as needed
- Process vendor and utility payments from approved invoices, prepare manual checks as needed, maintain vendor W-9 forms and proof of insurance certificates
- Process and post customer payments, resolve discrepancies as needed
- Assist customers with billing, delinquency and payment issues
Candidate will be subject to pre-hire accounting proficiency test, computer assessments (Word/Excel).
Pre-screen drug testing and background check required.
Apply here: https://www.hoamco.com/careers.php?gnk=apply&gni=8a78839e700909e301702ffac4e47cb9&gns=Betterteam