Beautiful Canyon Mesa Country Club in Sedona is looking for a Golf Course Maintenance member to join our family. If you are someone with a good working knowledge of golf course maintenance, you need to apply.
This position requires an individual that is proficient in the use of maintenance equipment, both power, and manual.
All work will be performed using Canyon Mesa’s equipment at Canyon Mesa Country Club. Two years of golf maintenance experience is preferred - though we will consider lesser experience with a willingness to be trained.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Mowing of greens, tees, fairways, and roughs.
- Golf course greens aeration
- Raking and debris removal (Moderate lifting may be required from time to time).
- Irrigation repair and installation.
- Golf Course infrastructure maintenance.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Irrigation timer operation.
- Irrigation wiring experience a plus.
- Golf course equipment knowledge.
- Basic English language skills.
This is a full-time position that may require some weekend/holiday hours during the summer. In return, we offer paid holidays, vacation and sick time.
Experience and 2-year work history desired.
Candidate will be subject to pre-screen drug test and background check.
Please send a resume or a letter of interest with your relevant work experience and dates of employment.