Small Horse Ranch in Prescott, Arizona is looking for a highly motivated, reliable laborer who doesn't mind working alone, outdoors and isn't afraid of physical work.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Property repairs/maintenance.
- Weed whacking and mowing.
- Driving a tractor.
- Maintaining drip system.
- Cleaning stalls, pens and troughs.
- Feed/Water Horses.
- This position does NOT involve riding or training horses.
- Must provide own transportation. Living on-site is mandatory.
- Monthly Salary + Room & Board, including utilities and laundry facility.
- Candidate must have legal employment status in the U.S.
- Select candidate subject to pre-hire background check.
- Please provide a resume indicating experience and at least 3 references + respective contact information.
Since 1991, HOAMCO (Homeowners Association Management Company) has successfully handled every aspect of community association management.