Do you work in the most majestic place in the Southwest? No? How about Sedona, AZ? Are you looking for a place where you can make a difference, receive ongoing support and training, and build a rewarding, long-lasting career? If yes, then you may be a good fit for HOAMCO.
We are currently looking for a large scale Community Association Manager (On-Site Manager) for one our premier properties located in Sedona, AZ.
We're all about our associates, and as we continue to grow, we're looking for even more quality people who share our dedication to doing what's right, improving residents' quality of life, building great relationships and truly making a difference for their clients, their colleagues and themselves. If that is you please apply here.
The On-Site Manager position entails wide variety of responsibilities and challenges. This role serves to provide leadership and guidance to the owners and boards of directors.
- Direct and manage overall community
- Full responsibility for site maintenance, system integrity and aesthetics
- Provide social programming including events, activities and parties
- Serve as conduit between community and local businesses
- Financial planning and annual budget preparations
- Perform inventory control and cost comparison, payroll submission, and expense analysis
- Produce a monthly management reports
- Attend board meetings
- Coordinate annual meetings for the association
- Disseminate information to residents on an ongoing basis for a wide variety of issues and topics.
- Liaise with local government officials for the advancement of the community initiatives.
- Enforce local and community rules, regulations, and laws.
- Liaise with local fire department for compliance and emergency readiness
- Oversee contractors for maintenance and repairs including
- Solicit bids, negotiate contract terms, and oversee projects and repairs
- Recruitment, employment, direct supervision and scheduling of staff.
- Educate all staff to ensure implementation of proper company policies and procedures
- Conduct facility inspections monitoring facility safety and cleanliness
- 5+ years of HOA property management business experience
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen
- Experience with developing and maintaining client and employee relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent work processing, mathematics and computer skills required
- Experience in leading, developing, and coaching teams, preferably within a business or customer service setting.
- Proven ability to develop relationships based on respect, trust and effective communication.
- Provide strategic direction and oversight to the management team.
- As a leader, you're enriched by motivating associates and developing strategies for proactive management solutions.
- You must have strong people and presentation skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- CMCA designation preferred
- Proficient level of computer skills including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and use of graphics.
- Proven experience handling multiple projects simultaneously, and working in an environment, which requires flexibility, innovation, superb customer service skills, and organization
- Experience delivering effective presentations and training material to a variety of audiences
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures
- Demonstrated and proven problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Employment contingent upon pre-employment drug screen, background check and computer skills test.
APPLY HERE: https://www.hoamco.com/careers.php?gnk=apply&gni=8a7885a86fe776c6016ff8abf08e2b0d&gns=Betterteam