HOAMCO, one of Albuquerque's premier employers has an opening for a Full-time Portfolio Accountant due to our continued growth.
This position requires someone who has experience with journal entries, general ledgers, financials, and reconciliations.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a Degree in Accounting or 3-5 years of experience.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to prioritize daily duties.
- Has superior customer service skills and a great attitude.
Portfolio Accountant duties include:
- Maintain, monitor and reconcile general ledger accounts.
- Prepare and process homeowner assessment statements.
- Analyze and prepare monthly financial statements
- Interact with Managers and Board members to answer accounting questions
Benefits are available for full-time employees.
All candidates subject to pre-hire accounting proficiency tests, computer assessments (Word/Excel), drug testing and background check.